The UK is well-known as a popular destination for start-ups to subsidiaries of multi-national organisations, who are looking to establish themselves and/or expand in the UK.
The attractive tax rates, reliable legal system, impressive infrastructure, talent, innovation and use of the English language has made the UK highly appealing to many foreign investors and organisations. Over the years, we have helped many overseas enterprises - from start-ups to subsidiaries of multi-national organisations - establish themselves comfortably and/or expand successfully in the UK.
How we help
If you’re thinking of starting up a business in the UK, we can help you with the following:
- setting up an entity
- sourcing businesses to invest into
- providing due diligence
- assisting you with your compliance requirements including VAT and PAYE
- finding a UK bank and opening an account
- managing your accounts and performing audits
- providing with you the latest advice on corporation tax, the tax incentives available for companies in the UK and for investors, and personal tax
- helping you to locate office space in the UK
- recommending the best ways to source a salesforce
- advising you on considerations when employing in the UK and providing HR advice and support
- providing you with details of trusted lawyers, insurance contacts and assistance with leases.
As members of AGN International, a global association of separate and independent accounting and advisory businesses, you will also have access to local rules and practices across the globe.
In safe hands
We have a strong track-record of helping organisations get established and expand successfully within the UK. Some recent clients include:
- a leading consultancy and IT services company
- an overseas hotel group
- a leading provider of data rooms in Europe
- a global project management company.
Can we help?
If your business ambitions are keen to make more of the UK as a key market or operational base, contact one of our team of specialists shown on this page for an initial chat. We'd be delighted to help.
Specific advice should be obtained before taking action, or refraining from taking action, on any of the subjects covered above.