The UK is well-known as a popular destination for inward investment.
The attractive tax rates, a reliable legal system, the use of the English language and membership of the EU are factors that have made it attractive to foreign investors and organisations. Brexit has created a certain element of fear around the potential implications for inward investment, and the challenges facing overseas businesses operating in the UK are increasingly demanding.
We will ensure that you remain up-to-date and compliant with all the latest developments to UK tax and accounting rules to really guide you through this uncertain time.
How we can help
We work with overseas investors and organisations, from start-ups to subsidiaries of multi-national organisations, who are looking to establish themselves and/or expand in the UK.
If you’re thinking of starting up a business in the UK, we can help you with the following services:
- setting up an entity
- sourcing businesses to invest into
- providing due diligence
- assisting you with your compliance requirements including VAT and PAYE
- finding a UK bank and opening an account
- managing your accounts and performing audits
- providing with you the latest advice on corporation tax, the tax incentives available for companies in the UK and for investors, and personal tax
- helping you to locate office space in the UK
- recommending the best ways to source a salesforce
- advising you on considerations when employing in the UK and providing HR advice and support
- providing you with details of trusted lawyers, insurance contacts and assistance with leases.
As members of AGN International, a global association of separate and independent accounting and advisory businesses, you will also have access to local rules and practices across the globe.
Examples of our work
We have worked with a number of organisations to help them establish and expand in the UK. Recent clients include a leading consultancy and IT services company, an overseas hotel group, a leading provider of data rooms in Europe and a global project management company.
Specific advice should be obtained before taking action, or refraining from taking action, on any of the subjects covered above.