Our HR specialists provide the straightforward, practical, and commercially-focused advice that your business needs to function smoothly and achieve its goals.
Just like Shipleys’ approach in its other areas of expertise, our HR specialists invest time getting to know clients, their objectives and priorities. This enables us to build up a close personal relationship over time. We believe that this relationship, combined with our professional expertise and enthusiasm, is the foundation for providing the service which is ‘right’ for you.
Reassurance and peace of mind
Our team of experts can provide the straightforward, practical, and commercially-focused HR advice that your business needs. This:
- gives you the confidence and security of knowing that that you are complying with UK employment legislation, and
- helps make your business more successful by getting the best out of your people.
Releasing your time to run and grow the business
In working with us, we’ll help free up your time so you can focus on doing what you do best – running and growing your business. The areas covered by our HR advice include the following:
- Employment documentation, policies, handbooks and efficient procedures
- Employment legislation in the workplace
- People management
- Absence management
- Managing change/ transformation/ restructure/ TUPE
- Dismissals/ Settlement Agreements/ tribunal case management
- Workplace mediation
- Grievance and disciplinary matters
- Flexible working and family-friendly legislation
- Diversity and inclusion
- Employee engagement
Value for money
We only charge for the advice you need – there is no ongoing subscription or the overhead cost associated with taking someone on.
Can we help?
If you need help with an HR matter in your business, please contact Melody Port for an initial chat.