Our approach to HR services is the same as our financial work.
We get to know our clients, their objectives and priorities, to build up a close personal relationship over time. We believe that this relationship combined with our professional expertise and enthusiasm is the foundation for providing the service which is 'right' for you.
We can provide the straightforward, practical, and commercially focused HR advice that your business needs. This gives you the confidence and security of knowing that that you are complying with UK employment legislation, and helps make your business more successful by getting the best out of your people.
By working with us, we’ll help free up your time so you can focus on doing what you do best; running and growing your business. The areas covered by our HR advice include the following:
- Employment documentation, policies, handbooks and efficient procedures
- Employment legislation in the workplace
- People management
- Absence management
- Managing change/ transformation/ restructure/ TUPE
- Dismissals/ Settlement Agreements/ tribunal case management
- Workplace mediation
- Grievance & disciplinary matters
- Flexible working and family friendly legislation
- Diversity and inclusion
- Employee engagement
We only charge for the advice you need – there is no ongoing subscription or overhead associated with taking someone on.