Shipleys' forensic accounting team are all qualified Chartered Accountants.
We work with solicitors and their clients to help quantify and explain the numbers with the ultimate aim of resolving disputes effectively. Our team provides professional forensic accounting advice and evidence covering multiple disciplines, including the following services:
- Impartial resolution of business valuation disputes for both shareholders and partnerships;
- Resolution of disputes arising on the sale of businesses, including provisions for warranty claims and deferred consideration;
- Commercial fraud and financial crime;
- Investigations into infringements of regulatory compliance.
- Reviews of auditor and accountant professional negligence;
- Providing assurance on claims for damages, loss of profits, personal injury and negligence.
Specific advice should be obtained before taking action, or refraining from taking action, on any of the subjects covered above.