Our forensic accounting specialists have a long track-record of helping advisers and clients quantify and explain the numbers to resolve disputes effectively.
We regularly support leading Insolvency and Restructuring Firms, Solicitors and their clients by providing professional forensic accounting advice and evidence covering multiple disciplines. These include:
- Impartial resolution of business valuation disputes for both shareholders and partnerships
- Resolution of disputes arising on the sale of businesses, including provisions for warranty claims and deferred consideration
- Commercial fraud and financial crime
- Investigations into infringements of regulatory compliance
- Reviews of auditor and accountant professional negligence
- Investigations for family law cases, especially Divorce cases
- Providing assurance on claims for damages, loss of profits, personal injury and negligence
Our team include members of the major Accounting professional bodies, including The Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales, The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and The Chartered Institute of Taxation.
Can we help?
If you have a dispute or issue which would benefit from forensic accounting expertise and guidance, please contact one of our team of specialists shown on this page
Specific advice should be obtained before taking action, or refraining from taking action, on any of the subjects covered above.