The International Business Structuring Association (IBSA) Spring Conference takes place on Thursday 11 May, at the offices of Investec in London.
This year the focus of the conference is International Business Structuring for Entrepreneurial Ventures. Over four key sessions, conference delegates will discuss case studies which explore issues relating to:
- intellectual property considerations
- growth finance and private equity funding
- insolvency and restructuring arrangements
- licensing agreements
- exit strategies on the sale of businesses
- changes in tax residence
- employment incentives for key staff
- US, UK, EU and Asian international tax issues.
The conference will also explore the future of AI and ChatGPT and the possible fragmentation of the internet.
At the end of the event, there will be a networking barbecue on the roof terrace of Investec’s offices, at 30 Gresham St EC2V 7PG, which will be a fantastic opportunity to connect with the speakers and to network with fellow conference attendees in a superb setting.
We are delighted to announce Shipleys’ Principal, Ben Bidnell, is joining the panel of expert speakers on the day.