We offer flexible and efficient payroll services for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
Our dedicated team can help with all types of payroll-related matters, from helping with the calculations to administering the entire process. This includes producing employees’ payslips, issuing instructions to your bank, HMRC online filing and uploading pension reports.
Keeping you up to date with the latest rules and requirements
We know that keeping abreast of the current rules and investing in systems to deal with payroll matters can be time consuming, expensive and, in recent years, has become much more complicated. Our team of specialists therefor ensure that your payroll affairs are accurate and dealt with efficiently and promptly.
Employers normally have to register a PAYE (Pay As You Earn) scheme with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and use it to deduct tax and National Insurance Contributions from employees’ salaries. Our payroll bureau can set this scheme up on your behalf, and will work out these deductions and how much everybody must be paid.
The benefits of using our payroll service include:
- Saving you time, allowing you to focus on what’s important for you and your business
- Compliance with the relevant HMRC legislation
- Increased accuracy of your PAYE returns
- Avoidance of interest and penalties
- No expensive licences or software to maintain
- Resolution of staff and HMRC queries before they cause additional problems
- Access to HR advice
- Access to advice on tax efficient structuring of remuneration packages
- Access to your dedicated payroll administrator
- Pension auto-enrolment processing and compliance.
Whether you manage your payroll in-house or outsource, you must consider that since the introduction of Real Time Information (RTI), all employers must report their payroll information online using a full payment submission (FPS) for each pay period.
Every employee’s earnings must be reported on or before each payday, not just summarised at the end of the year. The system you use must also enable you to cope with your obligations under the pensions auto-enrolment rules.
Can we help?
If you are interested in getting help with the payroll administration in your organisation, please speak with your usual Shipleys contact or one of the specialists shown on this page.
Specific advice should be obtained before taking action, or refraining from taking action, on any of the subjects covered above.