Our one year placement for students studying towards their degree is an excellent way to get an insight into our business and experience how other businesses in a variety of sectors operate.
Working on real projects, you’ll help our clients to grow and be encouraged to develop your skills every day.
You’ll be expected to meet the following requirements, or equivalents:
- Minimum of 3 A Levels Grade A*- C
- Minimum Grade B in GCSE Maths
- Minimum Grade B in GCSE English
What will you be doing?
- Gaining exposure to a wide range of our clients working in sectors like entertainment, financial services and renewable energy.
- Experiencing what life is like in an accountancy firm in Central London with excellent access to great work/life balance.
- The chance to work with a mix of staff at all different levels from graduate trainees to seniors, managers and partners.
- Working on Audit testing and accounts preparation files, reviewing client records and use them to create a set of accounts.
- Creation of trial balances and set up of working papers/schedules.
- General administrative tasks including drafting letters and data entry.
- The opportunity to visit client premises to see how businesses function.
- Work on permanent audit files to understand all about how businesses work.
- Use of cloud based accounting software.
The placement year will begin in Summer 2022.
How to apply
To submit your interest in Shipley’s Placement Scheme, please send your CV and completed application form to email@example.com