- Production audits (both full and investigatory)
- Distribution or royalty audits
- British Film Certification audits
- Co-Production Certification audits and advisory services
- Statutory accounts
- Corporation tax advice
- Personal tax advice (self employed producers and actors)
- Specialist VAT advice
- Advice to both UK and non-UK entities, including tax planning
- Pre- and post-production services
- Structuring to take advantage of available tax breaks
- PAYE and National Insurance compliance and planning
We are also linked into AGN International, a global association of separate and independent accounting and advisory businesses.
Ken Roberts heads up this department, and is also a member of the Guild of Film Production Accountants and also of PACT (Producers Alliance for Cinema and Television).
Steve Joberns is also a principal in this department, and specialises in Co-Productions and British Film Certification work, as well as maintaining a general range of film and television clients.
Stewart Jell works with clients involved in the development, production, distribution and exploitation of film and television content.
Other partner contacts involved in the industry are:-
Over the years we have been involved with a number of highly successful British films including Trainspotting, Sliding Doors, Shakespeare in Love, Mansfield Park, The Talented Mr Ripley, Alexander and many more.
Our expertise covers a huge variety of work and our portfolio includes animations, documentaries and television series, as well as feature films with budgets from as little as £500,000 to well in excess of £100 million.