- Production audits (both full and investigatory)
- Distribution or royalty audits
- British Film Certification audits
- Co-Production Certification audits and advisory services
- Statutory accounts
- Corporation tax advice
- Personal tax advice (self employed producers and actors)
- Specialist VAT advice
- Advice to both UK and non-UK entities, including tax planning
- Pre- and post-production services
- Structuring to take advantage of available tax breaks
- PAYE and National Insurance compliance and planning
We are also linked into AGN International, a global association of separate and independent accounting and advisory businesses.
Steve Joberns heads up this department, and specialises in Co-Productions and British Film Certification work, as well as maintaining a general range of film and television clients.
Stewart Jell is also a principal in this department and works with clients involved in the development, production, distribution and exploitation of film and television content.
Other partner contacts involved in the industry are:-
Over the years we have been involved with a number of highly successful British films including Trainspotting, Sliding Doors, Shakespeare in Love, Mansfield Park, The Talented Mr Ripley, Alexander and many more.
Our expertise covers a huge variety of work and our portfolio includes animations, documentaries and television series, as well as feature films with budgets from as little as £500,000 to well in excess of £100 million.